The role of a Consultant Radiologist carries a significant amount of responsibility as they are a vital member of the Radiology Department. As the specialist individual, whose duty it is to ensure patients receive the best possible care, it is a challenging but rewarding post. The work of a consultant goes beyond caring directly for patients, they are often leaders of the multidisciplinary team and are heavily involved in the training and development of junior doctors and students.
IMC registration or in the process of registering with IMC
5 - 10 year's relevant experience post-graduation
Previous research in clinical specialities with a number of publications
Excellent English skills
- Initial contracts of 1 year or 6 months
- Approximate net monthly salary of 6000-7000€ net/month after tax and pension deductions for Consultant positions.
- 31 working days per Year holidays for Consultants+ public holidays (there is 9 in a year).
- 7 study days leave per year to attend conferences or further education for Consultants .
- Up to 3000€ for educational funding for Consultants.